|Product Line||Return Window||Exchange Window||Warranty Period|
|Cellular Routers||30 days||30 days|
|Edge Gateways||30 days||30 days||3 years|
|Industrial PCs||30 days||30 days||3 years|
|Vehicle Gateways||30 days||30 days||3 years|
|Cellular Modems||30 days||30 days||3 years|
|Industrial Switches||30 days||30 days||5 years|
|IWOS||60 days||60 days||2 years|
Warranty Terms & Conditions
● This warranty is limited to either the repair or replacement (at InHand's sole discretion) of the defective product during its warranty period.
● If a product is found to be defective within 30 days after you received the products, and if the product was properly installed and used, the product can be considered defective on arrival. A replacement Product may be returned to you as the Product was configured when originally purchased. Customers are responsible for all back-up, recovery and reinstallation of other software or data.
● Repaired or replaced products are warrantied for 3 months from the date of repair or replacement, or for the remainder of the original product's warranty period, whichever is longer.
● Products returned without an RMA number and without a valid proof of purchase will not be processed and will be subject to disposal. Customers may obtain an RMA number at track number.com by submitting the required information.
InHand warranty covers only defects arising under normal use and do not apply:
1. Product modified in any way NOT described explicitly in the corresponding product's user manuals. (NOTE: The product's user manuals provide instructions for installing, configuring, and maintaining your InHand product. Please refer to the user manuals before installing or configuring the product, and don't tear up the label at the product body.)
2. Product has been painted, rebranded or physically modified in any way.
3. Product subjected to misuse or abuse, whether by accident or other causes. Such product conditions will be determined by InHand at its sole and unfettered discretion.
4. Product damaged due to a natural disaster, including but not limited to lightning, flooding, earthquake, or fire.
5. Product found to be defective after the warranty period has expired.
6. Products that have been updated, reworked, or improperly tested by the Customer, or by a third party at the request of the Customer.
7. Products with an altered and/or damaged serial number.
8. Product has been damaged due to power surges, improper power supply, electrical current fluctuations, corrosive environment installations, induced vibration, harmonic oscillations or resonance associated with movement of air currents around the Product(s).
9. The customer has not followed local country regulations, including operation within legal frequency channels, output power Dynamic Frequency Selection requirements.
10. Products has been damaged or impaired as a result of using third party hardware, software or firmware.