POS systems have made branch business more convenient and boosted sales. It is extremely important to maintain high uptimes to satisfy customer demands because downtime means frustration for customers and potential revenue loss. Meanwhile, security matters in financial transactions. Retailers across the globe are expecting devices that deliver secure and reliable connectivity.
● Wide Coverage - No expensive construction as required by fiber or DSL.
● Low communication costs - Reduced communication costs for small data flows.
● Security - Transactions and sensitive data must be strictly protected from attacks.
● Easy installation & maintenance - Quick and easy installation with existing IP infrastructure
● Independent - Avoid the customer's firewall
InHand Wireless Connectivity Solution for POS Systems
Secure & Reliable Wireless POS Connectivity
● Advanced firewall to ensure data security
● Encrypted data transmission via VPN (IPSec VPN, L2TP, PPTP, and SSL)
● 3 layers of auto-recovery ensures always-on reliability for POS operation
● Industrial metal housing with IP30 protection, EMC level 2, wide working temp -20℃ ~ + 70℃
InRouter302 M2M LTE Router
● Available with LTE CAT4/CAT1/CAT M1, multi-layer auto link detection & recovery, ensures reliable connectivity
● Secure VPN Encryption (IPsec/PPTP/GRE/L2TP/OpenVPN/CA) provides an encrypted tunnel for data flow
● Compact design, easy for mass deployment
● Centralized management with InHand Device Manager Cloud service
Remote Monitoring and Management via Device Manager
● Real-time monitoring of device online status, free from travel
● Views geolocation and transaction log
● Monitors signal strength
● Real-time alerts on data threshold, cable disconnect and MAC address change
● Monitors InHand devices online/offline
● Remotely configures/upgrades/reboots InHand devices
● Delivers high-speed, reliable and secure wireless connectivity for your POS operations
● Reduces downtime and operation costs for maximize ROI
● Machine fault location & immediate troubleshooting with reduced onsite visits
● Easy and cost-effective LTE migration
● Proven by cutomers worldwide