ATMs offer a high level of banking convenience. Financial institutions strive to maintain high uptimes to satisfy customer demands because downtime means frustration for customers and potential revenue loss for banks. Many financial institutions even fine operators based on ATM downtimes.
In many areas, wireless cellular based networks can provide banks advantages over traditional networking methods.
● Wide Coverage - No expensive construction as required by fiber or DSL.
● Low communication costs - Reduced communication costs for small data flows.
● Easy installation & maintenance - Quick and easy installation with existing IP infrastructure
● Independent - Avoid the customer's firewall
InHand cellular routers are ideal for wireless ATM operations:
● Secure-secured Tunnels for cash flows, supporting six kinds of VPN, Stateless Firewall, AAA and preventing unauthorized access
● Reliable-rugged design, three layers of auto-recovery keep the connection always on
● Remote Diagnostic-InHand Device Manager cloud provides remote tunnel to diagnose ATM, monitor transaction status, configure/upgrade cellular routers, and etc.
● Simple Installation-easy to install for large volumes
InRouter611-S works as an advanced firewall to ensure data security. It protects local devices from Internet attack, allows multiple devices to share single connection, and also acts as a DHCP server.
InRouter611-S is rugged 3G/4G LTE cellular router with IP30 protection, EMC level 2, wide working temp -20℃ ~ + 70℃, and 1.5KV isolation on Ethernet port. It is capable of keeping the connection always on with three layers of auto-recovery:
Hardware watchdog. It will recover the hardware template issues
Link State Detection. It will re-establish Link when it was disconnected.
IP Layer State Detection. ICMP detection keeps the IP Layer is always online
ATM operators can view each transaction traffic on InRouter611-S, diagnoses configuration errors on ATM and upload transaction logs to cloud-based platform on demand.
Easy Operation Management
InHand Device Manager cloud platform provides a remote tunnel to diagnose ATM. It allows operators to check InRouter connection status, signal strength and data flow usage and to remotely configure InRouter and receive Email alerts. InHand Device Manager greatly increase efficiency for ATM operations.
InHand InRouter611-S is intended for high-security and high-reliability applications because of its advantages:
● Robust in a harsh outdoor environment:Reliable link between remote sites and the data center via the 3G/4G LTE network. Three layers of link detection and able to auto-redial and auto-reboot
● Wide operating temperature: -20 to 70 Celsius, 95% Relative Humidity
● Long MTBF (over 10 years!) with high reliability, reducing maintenance costs for customers
● VPNs provide a high-security tunnels for UP/DOWN data flows, supporting IPSec/PPTP/GRE/L2TP/OpenVPN over a cellular VPDN
● Compact design, easily installed in ATMs or Kiosks
● CE, FCC, PTCRB, RCM certified
Proven by world-class cutomers: