InHand Networks integrates industrial grade cellular routers and cloud technology to provide remote solutions for the automation world.Featuring VPN technology, 3G and 4G LTE and Device Touch software, the InRouter enables reliable, secure remote monitoring and maintenance applications for global industrial partners.
Secure Web-based SCADA
● InRouter900 series industrial LTE router
● Creates a secure VPN tunnel and connects field devcies and PLCs to the SCADA center
● Extends the SCADA network to new locations
● Allowis operators to monitor and analyze data from new domains
● InGateway601 industrial intelligent gateway
● Monitors telemetry data by polling device operational status with Modbus RTU or TCP
● Sent SMS alerts when a malfunction occurs on a field device
Remote Diagnostics and Maintenance
● Access a secure VPN tunnel by logging into the InHand Device Cloud. The VPN automatically secures communications between the InGateway601 and your laptop.
● Use native PLC programming tools to perform maintenance without travelling on-site.
● InRouter and InGateway provides reliable communication, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, and ADSL connect remote field devices without expensive cable installations.
● Robust data security: reliable VPN protocols are designed for use on the cell network. Keepalives and reconnect policies ensure VPNs stay connected.
● Accessible and scalable, the Device Touch platform provides access to millions of devices without bottlenecking system performance.
● InHand offers total industrial communication packages including the InRouter, InSwitch, Device Touch and M2M data plans to provide a complete platform for industrial networking.
● CE, FCC, UL, PTCRB, AT&T and Verizon Wireless certified for global partners.