Over the years, with the rapid aviation development, the scale of ground support service has become larger and larger. The traditional mode of “paper document + telephone + transceiver” is obviously inefficient under the increasing improved requirements toward safe, efficient and refined management.
This project is to carry out digital upgrading of vehicles in the airports, which enables real-time monitoring of ground service vehicles, shuttle buses, refueling vehicles, luggage vehicles, and aircraft trailers, etc, and also including various functions such as vehicle status monitoring, maintenance record, fault alarm, dispatching nearby vehicles. It can improve effective use of the vehicle, reduce management costs, energy consumption and increase overall revenue through digital vehicle management.
InHand’s Solution of Remote Monitoring of Ground Vehicles
InHand Networks’ VG710 smart vehicle gateway connects to the vehicle’s ECU and reads related data into the gateway. Real-time vehicle location can be grasped through GNSS positioning and vehicle information is reported to the cloud platform for unified management. At the same time, ground service vehicles can be dispatched according to the aircraft’s position to facilitate vehicle dispatching efficiently.
● The VG710 offers 5G high-speed network connectivity, ensuring high bandwidth and low latency connections for various duties ongoing in vehicles.
● Multi-channel I/O can be connected to various devices on board for remote monitoring.
● With built-in 72-channel high-precision and high-sensitivity global satellite positioning system, it tracks vehicle locations precisely at any time anywhere
● Integrated OBD-II and J1939, the VG710 keeps track of the vehicle status and conducts real-time diagnostics, notifying users of appeared problems and facilitating preventive maintenance.
● Featuring IP64 protection, the VG310 survives most challenging and harsh working environments, resistant to extreme temperatures, pressure, vibration, dust, water splashes, damp heat, etc.