As businesses across the country are planning to reopen, keeping employees safe is the top priority of their return-to-work strategies. InHand Networks provides InMetrics Body Temperature Reading solutions to help companies deliver a safe environment and get back to work safely. The InMetrics solution can screen body temperature in less than 1 second and keep moving people quickly. It is complete plug & play with no IT integration required. Available with desk stand, floor stand, wall mount and more options, it is ideals for offices, factories, hotels, movie theatres, super markets and more.
InMetrics K16 Stand-alone Temperature Reading Kiosk
• Advanced infrared image sensor, accuracy ≤ 0.9°F (0.5°F after on-site calibration), detection distance 2.5~5ft
• Real-time temp. reading in <1 second, enable to move people quickly
• Forehead temp. measurement, no need to remove face-mask or hat
• Customizable temp. thresholds, instant “Process / Wait” indication and verbal feedback
• Flexible installation for various building entry types, walk-thru gates, doorways, etc.
• Full API supports integration with 3rd party Building Management System
• Support facial recognition for logging and access control
|Download InMetrics Datasheet|
About InHand Networks
InHand Networks is a global leader of Industrial IoT with an extensive product portfolio including industrial M2M routers, gateways, industrial Ethernet switches and industrial cellular modems. We provide IoT solutions for Smart Grid, Remote Machine Monitoring, Smart Vending, Smart City, Retail and more. We are the official partner of AWS, Schneider Electric CAPP Program and Rockwell Automation Encompass Program.
For more information about InHand Networks, please visit https://www.inhandnetworks.com/