Challenges of EV Charging Operations
● Management - EV Charging stations need to be connected to a centralized management system for efficient operation and management. InHand Networks provides secure and functional communication hardware for the EV charging manufacturers, operators, and distributors.
● Installation - IT staff not available for every installation job.
● Maintenance & Trouble Shooting - supporting increasing deployments.
● Supporting Multiple Functions - various payment options, digital advertisement, security.
Reliable Connectivity for EV Charging Station
InHand Networks InRouter302 - our fully industrial cellular router provides a stable and secure connection to operator's platforms to ensure that the EV chargers are always operating to their full potential. Wireless connections using 4G or LTE routers, however, require no additional cables and provide the flexibility to be added to or integrated into EV charging points with an easily preconfigured mass deployment.
● InConnect - pre-configured plug & play secure VPN network and device management.
Smart EV Charging Kiosk
InHand InBOX720 Industrial Computer for EV Charging Stations
● All-in-one Industrial Computer with 4G Connectivity
Supports 5G/4G network, provides uninterrupted network capabilities, whether in a business setting or an outdoor environment. With fault alerts, preventive maintenance can be conducted promptly so as to reduce downtime.
● Supports Multiple Payment Options
Controllers of each charging stations as well as peripherals can be connected to the InBOX720 via different interfaces (serial ports, USB, Ethernet, HDMI, etc.).
● Dynamic User Interface
InBox720 can be integrated with touchscreens, which supports 4K high resolution display and customized UI for EV charging application scenario. Also, dynamic display, interactive games, videos, ads, etc., not only relieves customer’s boredom during waiting, but also brings extra revenue to operators.
● Open System, Compatible to Linux and Android Software
Android/Linux operation system supported, compatible with most mobile apps, and easy for development. Preconfigured as field staff are generally not IT who check remotely.