As cloud management leads business growth, more complex network demands are emerging. To relieve businesses’ burden of network management and ride the digital transformation trend, InHand Networks launches the InCloud Manager SaaS, which, through insightful graphical interfaces, meets the demand for remote deployment and management in various scenarios, increasing enterprises’ competitiveness in digital business. The InCloud Manager and the ER800 edge router provide customers with digital power in every vertical application.
Today, businesses are moving increasing workload to public clouds, which stimulates networking demand that grows day by day. Our cloud-managed networking solution keeps up with your rapid business expansion, offers optimal one-stop services for your core networks, and powers the growth of your digital business.
The new-generation cloud-managed networking solution enables refined network management.
• Efficient management anytime anywhere – centralized management of up to tens of thousands of distributed sites across areas without travel
• Graphic display of data for users, applications, devices and networks
• Multi-dimensional dashboards, straightforward data experience and complete visibility
Most Intuitive Centralized Management
• View and manage all your devices with GIS map
• Configure all your devices on a single management platform
• Straightforward interface operation, no need for complex orders
Easy Deployment, Configuration and Management
• True “zero touch” deployment completed in minutes
• Configured from the cloud
• Visualization of device status and information
While the cloud service is offering multiple security strategies to business networks, its own security also matters. Multiple security strategies and comprehensive operation and maintenance mechanisms are integrated.
• Identity recognition and end-to-end encrypted transmission mechanisms ensure network security in complex environments
• Business data is separated from management data for their security and privacy; we promise that business data will not be uploaded to the InCloud Manager
Batch configuration and control, all scheduled & automatic firmware upgrading, smart alerts, automatic failover, multi-dimensional visualization data analytics, etc. multiple management methods facilitate better decision-making, ease your network management, and help you concentrate on core business.
• Scalable: Access to up to tens of thousands of devices, easily scalable
• Reliable: Large-capacity message broker supports up to tens of millions of message exchange, ensuring high security and low latency of transmission between devices and applications
• Secure: Enterprise-level security ensured
• Available: 99.9% service-level agreement
• Continuous service: 24*7 business-level support, constantly upgraded service
To ride the new network trend, InHand Networks launches the ER800 series cloud-managed SD-WAN edge router. With the subscription service delivered by the InCloud Manager, the product package offers global customers high-speed and secure network connectivity and easy-to-use network management services, bringing to your business unlimited possibilities.Learn about the ER805