ATMs offer a high level of banking convenience. Financial institutions strive to maintain high uptimes to satisfy customer demands because downtime means frustration for customers and potential revenue loss for banks. Many financial institutions even fine operators based on ATM downtimes.
In many areas, wireless cellular based networks can provide banks advantages over traditional networking methods.
● Wide Coverage - No expensive construction as required by fiber or DSL.
● Low communication costs - Reduced communication costs for small data flows.
● Easy installation & maintenance - Quick and easy installation with existing IP infrastructure
● Independent - Avoid the customer's firewall
InHand Smart ATM Solution
Features and benefits:
● Easy LTE Migration with InHand LTE CAT 1 ATM modem
● One-stop data plan available, AT&T/Verizon Wireless
● ATM Terminal ID management, real-time alerts and remote monitoring via SmartATM cloud
Cost-effective LTE CAT 1 Connectivity
● Available with the latest LTE CAT 1 technology, the InRouter611-S ATM modem is ideal for LTE migration at the same or even lower cost of 3G.
● It supports carriers including Verizon Wireless, AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers and. Bell.
● We also provide one-stop solution with Verizon Wireless/AT&T data plan as low as $ 19.99/month*. (Please consult with our sales for more information)
Secure & Reliable Connection
● InRouter611-S works as an advanced firewall to ensure data security. It protects local devices from Internet attack, allows multiple devices to share single connection, and also acts as a DHCP server.
● 3 layers of auto-recovery ensures always-on reliability for ATM operation
● Industrial metal housing with IP30 protection, EMC level 2, wide working temp -20℃ ~ + 70℃
Remote Monitoring and Management via SmartATM Cloud
● New Feature: ATM Terminal ID management
● View geolocation and transaction log
● Monitor signal strength
● Real-time alerts on data threshold, cable disconnect and MAC address change
● Monitor InHand modem online/offline
● Remotely configure/upgrade/reboot InHand modem
Download InHand Smart ATM Brochure to learn more.
InHand InRouter611-S is intended for high-security and high-reliability applications because of its advantages:
● Robust in a harsh outdoor environment:Reliable link between remote sites and the data center via the 3G/4G LTE network. Three layers of link detection and able to auto-redial and auto-reboot
● Wide operating temperature: -20 to 70 Celsius, 95% Relative Humidity
● Long MTBF (over 10 years!) with high reliability, reducing maintenance costs for customers
● VPNs provide a high-security tunnels for UP/DOWN data flows, supporting IPSec/PPTP/GRE/L2TP/OpenVPN over a cellular VPDN
● Compact design, easily installed in ATMs or Kiosks
● CE, FCC, PTCRB, RCM certified
Proven by cutomers worldwide: