Designed for the medical industry, the medical vehicle is usually equipped with advanced instruments and devices for medical treatment, including electrocardiographic ultrasound and B-mode ultrasound examinations, biochemical analyzers, examining tables, freezers, air conditioners, ultraviolet disinfection lamps, etc. The complete functions satisfy demands of emergent medical rescue, regular physical examination and basic treatment, offering convenient, quick and quality medical service to community members. The medical vehicle is equipped with dental, ophthalmic and other specialized devices for special medical services. Moving medical vehicles offer on-site services, go to villages with medical treatment teams, and set up medical plans in case of emergencies.
Effective management has been a challenge for medical vehicles. The moving car is supposed to upload user information to the medical management platform, save it, and offer better and more efficient medical services to users, making full use of the resources in the medical center. In regard to this, InHand Networks offers a solution of smart connection of medical vehicles based on vehicle-mounted gateways.
InHand’s Solution of Smart Connection of Medical Vehicles
The vehicle gateway connects medical vehicles, devices and office facilities, acquires users’ ID information, collects data of medical vehicle devices, oversees users’ physical data, automatically generates medical history and testing results and upload them to the medical platform for smart archiving. For those in need of inpatient services, the medical center conducts a premier diagnosis and classification before hospitalization. The vehicle gateway connects the multimedia communication system to the remote diagnosis system at the center, ensuring reliable and stable transmission of high-definition audio and video data. The center remotely monitors patients’ physical information in real time, offering remote diagnosis guide and expert consultation.
The vehicle gateway monitors the vehicle status, power supply and other information, and upload it to the vehicle management platform, which conducts diagnosis and analysis, identifies abnormal status and carries out preventive maintenance, so as to reduce faults in medical vehicle services.
The vehicle gateway provides constant high-precision location service for medical vehicles, so that the vehicle can navigate and plan for the best route, thus saving time. It oversees rapid acceleration, brakes, sudden turns and other dangerous acts and collisions in real time, warns dangerous acts, and reduce accidents through preventive measures.
● The vehicle gateway supports high-speed input of 300 Mb/s, offers speed guarantee to high-definition audios and videos, and bandwidth-demanding vehicle business. With dual SIM cards, it ensures high-reliability communication. It supports carrier network switch with hardware and quick network recovery, and facilitates better networks. Monitoring data transmission can be resumed after interruption under extreme communication conditions, so that data integrity is secured.
● With years of experience in industrial IoT devices, InHand designs the gateway specially for vehicle environments. Of high industrial level and high preventive level, reliable and stable operation is ensured in mobile mission applications.
● Equipped with high-precision and high-sensitivity GPS, the gateway precisely tracks vehicle locations. With the inertia navigation system, it constantly offers precise positioning service even in places without satellite signals, such as tunnels, mountains, flyovers and high buildings.
● The vehicle gateway provides an open platform for secondary development, offering an easy-to-use and reliable environment for development, where users have access to system resources such as sufficient ports and function modules for quick development and application, expanding the system functions of medical vehicles.
● The supporting vehicle management platform is equipped with functions including task allocation, route planning, track monitoring, real-time messaging and geo-fencing, enhancing the efficiency of operation and maintenance. It can also efficiently maintain vehicle gateways remotely, and the platform offers ports for others, synchronizes medical data and automatically dispatches vehicles.